A web design is compared to the human body. Each part has its own function that when put together functions as one. This means, each part contribute to the execution of the whole site. One wrong move could lead to losses. To have an effective website, this infographic tries to break down the parts and explain the function of each.
What is Sunny Design Demo Club?
The club was based on the idea that "asking is of no cost," enabling those who join the forum can access an email list of professionals who voluntary lend their knowledge to novice, amateur and professional web designers and developers.
How to Make a Website – Web Design Tutorial
- Privacy UX: Privacy-Aware Design Framework
- It’s Here! Meet “Art Direction For The Web,” A New Smashing Book
- Building A Node.js Express API To Convert Markdown To HTML
- Design A Lead Gen Landing Page For Mobile That Converts
- Sketch vs Figma, Adobe XD, And Other UI Design Applications
- Privacy UX: Better Notifications And Permission Requests
- Optimizing Performance With Resource Hints